THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

How many ppl has Viewed ME???


ballet

ballet

Sunday, October 3, 2010

boring

Nw i realise that all my blog is wrote by him..all is sad..haha...yuan lai my life is when i happen a sad thing ,i will come here n wrote my mind...Hope next time i will wrote happy things in my life bt also need 2 see him whether he wan giv me happy thing onot...=)



Nw so boring...really boring...listening old songs...recall a lot things....im is at sad mood nw...evey time i also so sad..dunno y..nobody cn let me happy at all bt gt one ppl ,he always make me laugh cz he said a lot joke..yesterday he play me that exam tips,make me so 好气又好笑!! never see this type FREE of ppl in my life..hahaha
make me so happy when chat v him...every time said him is OBAMA..wen jia bao..hu jing tao..hahaha yuan lai yesterday he only play me,arghh,2morrow gonna kill him..如果现在是以前的我,i sure will so HAPPY cz he come n find me!!! bt nw my mind hav other ppl..T.T when think about this ppl, my mood sure became sad..argghhh,my mind only knw he gt hs...cnt fgt it wat he wrote in fb...GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

0 评论: